Our Commitment to You
We are committed to creating beautiful and durable pieces to help you build your ideal outdoor space. In the event that one of our products (or product parts) is defective in materials or workmanship, we will repair or replace the item(s) at no additional cost.
All warranty replacements will be the model, version, color, or style of the product, part, or component available at the time of replacement, which may differ from the original. Any repair or replacement will not extend or start a new warranty period on the product. Each product can only receive one warranty claim.
HC Luxury Outdoor's liability is limited to this warranty. We reserve the right to require proof of purchase or other reasonable cooperation, and to inspect any product submitted for claim. Post-purchase product modifications and commercial use invalidate the limited warranty.
Materials and Craftsmanship
Our Grade-A teak is sourced from Indonesia to ensure the highest quality material. Teak’s high oil content allows our products to naturally withstand outdoor climates, however it will still patina overtime (which gives it beautiful character!).
To create our outdoor wicker furniture, we use a high quality hand-woven material with a powder-coated aluminum frame to ensure durability.
The majority of our outdoor aluminum furniture is powder-coated, which provides additional resistance to the elements such as rain and moisture.
- When combined with proper care and cleaning, our stainless-steel hardware will last season after season. If you experience issues with our hardware, please contact our team and we will gladly send you replacements.
How long is the warranty period?
- We offer a lifetime warranty on marine-grade stainless-steel hardware (nuts, bolts, screws, and washers).
- We offer a 3 year warranty of furniture frames and pieces (excluding cushions).
- We offer a 1 year warranty on cushions and slings for non-wear related rips and tears (excluding stains, fading, and creases).
What isn’t covered by the limited warranty?
Our limited warranty does not cover damage due to the following:
- Transportation, moving, and improper storage
- Improper use, handling, assembly, or care of furniture and/or cushions and hardware.
- The use of improper cleaning products, sun-tan oils, or other chemicals (including teak oil, teak stain, cleaners, and any other cleaning product)
- Failure to follow HC Luxury Outdoor instructions and/or to perform any preventive maintenance
- Modifications or changes to any item
- Unauthorized repair
- Normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust or stains, scratches, or dents, including the rusting or tarnishing of metal materials resulting from abrasive scratches
- Unapproved commercial and non-residential uses
- Exceeding product weight limits and/or jumping on furniture and/or cushions
- Natural outside elements including but not limited to mold or mildew
- Accidental abuse, neglect, theft, vandalism, pets, rodents, fire, flood, wind, hail, lightning, freezing temperatures, extreme temperature damage to furniture pieces and/or frames and cushions/slings
- HC Luxury Outdoor does not recommend staining, sealing, finishing, painting or adding any additional oils to any furniture piece and doing so will void the warranty and make the furniture non-refundable as well as non-exchangeable.
How to Contact Us
To reach our support team call: 843.564.7517 or email here.